Array Networks aCelera CMS
Configuration Management System
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Available as software for Windows environments, aCelera CMS provides IT administrators with an easy-to-use solution for centralizing provisioning, management and policy configuration for any WAN Series physical appliance, aCelera virtual appliance or aCelera software product.
Configuration Management for aCelera WAN Optimization
aCelera Configuration Management System (CMS) software enables global policy configuration and deployment for Array’s aCelera family of products. CMS provides IT administrators with an easy-to-use solution for centralized provisioning and appliance management.
CMS is an installable software package that is typically deployed at the enterprise data center. Using a Web browser, IT administrators are able to utilize a single console to manage and view the status of all aCelera deployments. CMS may be used with just a few aCelera instances or with thousands of aCelera appliances and is of enormous benefit in centralizing WAN optimization management tasks.
Accelerating application performance from anywhere to anywhere
aCelera is the industry’s first WAN accelerator and optimization solution available as high-performance physical appliances, flexible virtual appliances or as software for Windows environments. Now in its third generation, aCelera has been further refined for all environments and delivers the performance, scalability and agility to operate anywhere, including cloud provider networks, enterprise data centers, branch offices and mobile users. By deploying aCelera WAN accelerators at both ends of a WAN connection, compression, de-duplication and protocol optimization work in concert to improve application response times by up to 50x and reduce bandwidth utilization by up to 95%.
Using the aCelera Configuration Management System (CMS), IT administrators can utilize a single console to manage and view the status of all aCelera WAN accelerator deployments. CMS may be used with just a few aCelera instances or with thousands of aCelera appliances and is of enormous benefit in centralizing WAN optimization management tasks.
aCelera WAN Accelerators
- LAN like performance when accessing remote applications and data, improves application response times by up to 50x
- Maximizes the utilization of existing WAN links, reduces bandwidth costs and avoids WAN link upgrades. Reduces bandwidth utilization by up to 95%
- Improves the end-user experience and enables greater productivity for employees, customers and partners by reducing the time necessary to complete data transfers
- Scalable high-performance proxy and single instance store allow aCelera to meet the needs of the largest enterprises and service providers
- aCelera WAN accelerators are simple to manage and support easy setup wizards, auto-discovery of peers and central management provided at no charge
- Fewer configurations to manage, reduces complexity and errors
- Reduces ongoing management costs and simplifies the change management process by allowing a change to be made once and automatically propagate throughout the network
- Scales to manage hundreds or thousands of elements with minimum cost and disruption
- Keeps a central backup of all device configurations to ensure continuity
- Deploy aCelera remotely anywhere in the world in less than 30 minutes
- Manage policies at a network level rather than device by device
Array WAN Optimization Architecture
|aCelera VA, Windows & Mobile Specifications|
|aCelera VA||aCelera Windows||aCelera Mobile|
|Throughput||Up to 1 Gbps||Up to 1 Gbps||Up to 10 Mbps|
|TCP Connections||Up to 64,000||Up to 64,000||Up to 100|
|Platform Support||VMware vSphere||Windows Server||Windows 7|
Download the Array Networks aCelera WAN Optimization Controller Datasheet (PDF).